Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Valentines Day



It's been an eventful New Year so far and M & Zee's now enters it's FIFTH year in producing some of the best holistic, home baked dog treats you'll find. I still stick to the "One Woman Orchestra" way of doing things...it's to be sure that I have total responsibility for every single treat that comes your way.

I have picked up several new clients in the French Bulldog world and have received rave reviews from the pooches and their families as well....this really makes me feel good.

I get a lot of regular orders for the Happy Birthday Platters and while I am late posting this...have decided to do something really special for Valentine's Day because we all love our pets.

So....ask yourself this question....are YOUR dogs your Valentines ???


If they are...SHOW THEM...with this luscious platter of M & Zee's frosted Valentine cookies. You get 1 dozen large Heart shaped cookies in a variety of flavors...at least two flavors per platter ...frosted and decorated to excite even the most stoic dog.



Platters are $ 8.50 plus USPS Priority Mail shipping. You will be sent an Invoice via PayPal when your order is ready to ship.

Platters are by PRE-ORDER only and you have until February 12, 2011 to order.

Platters are going out as fast as I can bake, decorate and assemble them...so get your order in NOW.

E-mail order to: landlubbernewf@yahoo.com and include a shipping address and Pay Pal address so I can calculate shipping when I send the Invoice.

Now to come up with something equally pretty for Easter..... back to the kitchen.

No comments: